The school uniform shop is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 9am, during the school terms.
New students starting at GEIS will need to come into the uniform shop for sizing and purchasing of school uniform.
If you are a current student and need to purchase a few new items, uniform can be ordered online please click here
and paid by internet banking directly to our school bank account:
GLEN EDEN INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL: ASB 12 3051 0274793 00
Ref: Students name/ uniform
Email proof of payment (ie a screenshot of your online payment) to email@example.com
Students can collect their order from the Uniform Shop which is open every school day 8-9am.
They will also have the opportunity to try on sizes if required.
We are happy to exchange items that are in original, unwashed, unworn condition, with tags still attached and with proof of purchase, within 28 days.
- Bottle green school culottes, skort or shorts
- White Polo shirt with the school logo worn out over the culottes/skort/shorts
- PE uniform: black shorts and green shirt as available from the School Shop.
- Plain black cap/bucket hat (compulsory during terms 1 & 4 )
- Optional—School jacket; bottle green lined with a zip and the school logo
- Optional—Black polar fleece with school logo
- Optional—Black waterproof rain jacket with school logo
- Optional—Black scarf with school logo
These styles below are acceptable. They are to be worn with white ankle socks (this means they must cover the ankle), or knee high white socks. Liners and other low cut sports socks are not acceptable. Students have the option of wearing black opaque tights in the winter months. Shoes must be plain black, leather lace ups, T-bar or Mary Jane style.
Students may wear plain black sandals with a back strap as per the example.
Students may not wear make-up or nail polish. The only jewellery allowed is one pair of plain stud earrings to be worn in the ears, and a watch.
If you require any more information about our school uniform please contact our school uniform shop at firstname.lastname@example.org